Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Special Artichoke Dip That Everybody Loves!!



This Recipe is not Dairy Free


1 cup grated parmesan cheese


1 cup mayonnaise


1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup sour cream


1 minced garlic clove


3 T diced jalapenos (we use them from a can)


bread crumbs to sprinkle on top (we use Orgran All Purpose Crumbs that I buy at our local health food shop. Parmesan cheese works just as well)


Mix everything together in an 8 x 8 dish. I use a fancy pie pan.


Top with the bread crumbs or parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.


If you want to make this healthier and/or more appealing to adults, you can add 1 small box of frozen spinach that has been warmed in the microwave and drained. I prefer it without spincah though!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the recipes! I found your site through your mom's. I'm definitely going to try making this dip, it looks great!

Brooke said...

i am now going gluten free my blog is brookethechoirgirl.blogspot.com